GetFLV is a powerful flv audio ripper. It can perfectly extract FLV audio to mp3 or other audio formats. Now you can convert a FLV video to a MP3 file and enjoy it in your iPod.
Step 1: Launch FLV Audio Ripper
Step 2: Add FLV Files
Click on the
Add File(s) button. You are given a standard file open dialog. Add the file you want to convert. You may choose multiple files in this dialog.
Step 3: Specify Output Directory
You can choose to place the converted files within the original folder or another folder of your choice.
All converted video files will be save to the original folder if you check the
Save to original folder check box.
You can check
Specify Folder check box and select a directory as output location in your computer. All converted video files will be save to this directory.
Step 4: Select Output Type
There are some preset profiles for you to choose. These profiles are very useful since they are the most commonly used ones. Click the drop-down menu and select a profile you think that suits your requirements.
Step 5: Detailed Audio Setting
- Audio codec: Select an audio codec for the output file.
- Bit Rate: Select a proper bit rate for your audio data, if other options are available.
- Sample Rate: Select a proper sample rate for your audio data, if other options are available.
- Channels: Select an audio channel for your audio data. Two types are available generally, mono and standard stereo. In profile for 3GP with amr audio codec, only "mono" is available. When you select MPEG as export type and select a DVD option in sub-type, "ac3 channel" is the only option.
Step 6: Extract Audio
Click on the
Convert button on the tool bar to start converting.
Note: You can quickly Convert downloaded FLV files from context menu of FLV Downloader.
- Step 1: Select FLV Files from FLV Downloader.
- Step 2: Select
Extract Audio from FLVitem from context menu to convert selected FLV files.